Chimney Hill Community Association Assessments for 2019 are $239.00 for the year. Invoices have been mailed and are due by March 31, 2019. Acceptable forms of payment: check, money order or cashier’s check made payable to CHCA. We DO NOT accept debit, credit cards or cash- there will not be any exceptions.
CHCA residents can come by the office Monday thru Friday between 9am-5pm to pick up your free balloons (2) to put out the morning of the yard sale to let shoppers know you are participating.
- UPDATING WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER APRIL 1st
- BRING IN YOUR REC CARDS & WE WILL RE-STICK THEM WITH 2019 STICKERS
- YOUR ACCOUNT MUST HAVE A ZERO BALANCE
- REPLACEMENT CARDS ARE $5.00 EACH - CASH ONLY
- POOL OPENS FOR THE SEASON ON SAT, MAY 25TH
- POOL HOURS ARE DAILY NOON - 8PM
CHCA Easter Eggstravaganza
Saturday, April 20th 10:00am
Bring the little ones out for our CHCA Easter Eggstravaganza and have their picture taken with the Easter Bunny!
Over 1,000 eggs to hunt.
Bring your own basket to collect the eggs.